Firework and Bonfires Map 2017
The Fifth of November may seem like a long way away, however many displays and events are taking place throughout October and November. Find your nearest with this Interactive Fireworks and Bonfire Display Map from Bucks Family Info.
Also find the free events help in Local parks and safety advice for both family and pets. Be prepared for crackles, screeches, and bangs .
- Never bring your own fireworks (including sparklers) to a display
- Keep animals and pet, at home
- Wrap up warm, it gets cold!
- Suitable footwear; it gets muddy
- Stay together, events can get very busy and it can be hard finding friends and family in the crowds
- Be aware of the dangers: not only are fireworks dangerous but many events serve hot food and drink which could be spilt over the little ones and glow sticks can be a choking hazard
- Be considerate of neighbours pets if you are having a firework party at home