Transforming Aylesbury - a masterplan
A six-week public consultation began on Monday 6 January 2020 on the Aylesbury Garden Town Draft Masterplan - which sets out an exciting vision for transforming the area over the next three decades.
There will be a series of roadshow exhibitions where you will be able to meet the team, take a look a the plans and have your say:
- Tuesday 21 January at The Oculus at The Gateway, AVDC, 4pm to 8pm.
- Thursday 23 January at Weston Turville Village Hall, 6pm to 8pm.
- Monday 27 January at The Canal Side, HP20 1AP, 6pm to 8pm.
- Wednesday 29 January at Watermead Village Hall, HP19 0FU, 6pm to 8pm.
- Tuesday 11 February to Friday 14 February at Hale Leys Shopping Centre.
A copy of the Draft Masterplan is available in all Aylesbury libraries and all information will be available on the Aylesbury Garden Town website, together with the opportunity to download a copy of the document and provide feedback via an online survey (which closes at 5pm on Friday 14 February).
If you have any questions, please email the Aylesbury Garden Town team.