There's plenty to do at our Children's Centres too
Did you know you can find the timetables for all Buckinghamshire’s Children’s Centres in once place? These timetables, along with the activities and services running, are on the Buckinghamshire Family Information Service (BFIS) website: www.bucksfamilyinfo.org/childrens-centres
- Search for centres by name, keywords and postcode
- View and download the latest timetables, under “Useful Documents”
- Discover what services and activities are on offer
- Access detailed Local Offer information on Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND)
- Share information with others via social media, SMS and email
The Buckinghamshire Family Information Service
What we do: We provide free, impartial information, advice, and guidance on a range of topics relating to family life including childcare, education, money, local services, things to do and the Local Offer for Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND).
For: Buckinghamshire families, parents/carers with children aged 0 to 19 years (up to 25 with SEND), young people and professionals.
LinkedIn: Buckinghamshire Family Information Service
Phone: 01296 383 065 or text: 07786 202 920
Monday to Friday 9 am to 5 pm