Have you heard of The Local Offer for SEND?
The Local Offer for SEND is an accessible hub bringing together information from education, health and social care with support services and inclusive activities across Buckinghamshire. The Local Offer sets out the support that should be on offer to children and young people aged 0-25. It also explains how to access these services and can signpost you to the right place.
On The Local Offer you can…
- Search for local services
- Find inclusive activities, things to do and holiday activities
- Find information on Education, Health, Local Services, Social Care and more
- Download forms and templates
- Access Annual SEN Information Reports from local schools
- Read or watch young people’s stories
- Listen, translate and simplify the website
Tip: any webpage, service or activity can be added to a short list to print, save or share!
SEND Inclusive Holiday Activities
As the May Half Term approaches, you can find inclusive activities taking place on the Local Offer including All Ability Days, Art Club and Messy Play and Farm and Theatre experiences.
View Inclusive May Half Term Activities
Visit: www.bucksfamilyinfo.org/localoffer and like the Local Offer on Facebook @BucksLocalOffer