Leap into Learning in 2020
Have you always wanted to learn a new skill or craft? Do you want to improve your health and wellbeing this coming year?
Buckinghamshire Adult Learning offers a wealth of courses ranging from one-day to one-year which cover beginner through to intermediate levels, offering daytime and evening flexibility.
We have something to suit everyone, including:
- Health and fitness such as Yoga, Pilates and Tai Chi
- Creative studies such as drawing and painting, stained glass or digital photography
- Home improvements and textiles such as upcycling for your home or dressmaking
- Psychology and Mental Health
- Languages such as French, German, Italian, Spanish, Polish, Russian, Swedish and Chinese
- Computing such as iPad basics or Excel improvers
- English and maths
The majority of the sessions take place at one of our Adult Learning Centres which are located across Buckinghamshire in Aylesbury Vale, the Chilterns, Wycombe and South Buckinghamshire or in local village halls or community centres.
Our hourly rate per session is extremely competitive at £5.80 an hour (rate from September 2019 until the end of July 2020).
Each of our tutors is well qualified in their subject specialism and will plan the sessions to cater for your individual goals and needs. The tutor will know you by name and ensure that you have the opportunity to make progress with your skills.
What our learners say,
‘Absolutely fantastic! Excellent tutor - knowledgeable, conveyed information well, very personable and very skilled. Great lesson plan, lots covered and lots of practical application.’ - Learner on Drawing for Beginners course
‘The classes are very beneficial - reducing stress, improving balance and a great sense of wellbeing.’ - Learner on Tai Chi course
Search for the full list of our courses at www.adultlearningbcc.ac.uk